Chinese Massage encompasses five related and overlapping treatment components:
- Amno, press and rub – Massage for rejuvenation and health maintenance.
- Tuina, push and grasp – Sophisticated medical massage used to treat injuries, joint and muscle problems and internal disorders.
- Infant Tuina – Chinese treatment for babies and young children. This differs to standard treatment.
- Dian Xue, point press – Use of simple pressure techniques similar to acupressure.
- Wai Qi Liao Fa, curing with external qi (energy) – Healing with direct transmission by qigong masters after many years of rigorous training and discipline.
This is great for / symptom indicators:
Chronic Pain Reduction
Improved sports performance