Culver City, California
- Group Yoga classes in yoga studios, corporate settings.
- Private yoga classes and semi-private groups up to 4 persons.
- Therapeutic yoga.
I started on the path of yoga early in life as a 12 year old kid. After I moved to the United States in 1996 I discovered Iyengar Yoga method and have been practicing it since. Initially and injury to my knee and ankle from martial arts brought me to yoga. After I experienced the benefits of yoga I became curious enough to sign up for a deeper immersion course and eventually did a 500 hour Teacher Training.
I believe yoga is for everyone and is right for every age or fitness level. I like working with both adults and children alike. Have taught kids class for over 6 years. Also, have experience in relieving symptoms of scoliosis with yoga.
My teaching method is strong and I challenge my students to go beyond their perceived limitations.
- Yoga Alliance YACEP 500-hour certified.
- Iyengar Yoga teacher training of Southern California -2005.
- After and two trips to study with the Iyengar family in India, I got certified to teach in the iyengar method.
- In 2014-2016 I studied therapeutic application of yoga with Manouso Manos, a senior teacher from San Francisco.
- Yoga Alliance
Years In Practice
I am leading a 7 days retreat to Ko Samui island in Thailand on March 29- April 4.