Marina del Rey, California.
- Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Rapid Transformational Life Coaching
Stephanie Kwong is a transformational life coach, clinical hypnotherapist, podcast host, and speaker on a mission to empower and inspire people to love themselves and live their greatest lives.
She believes in the power we all have to transform our belief systems and habits, and uses a combination of science, metaphysics, coaching and hypnotherapy to make it happen. In addition to working one-on-one with clients, she created a ‘40 Day Self-Love Transformation’ online program that has helped thousands around the world increase their sense of worthiness and self-love.
Her podcast ‘Rise Higher’ shares unfiltered stories, mindsets and practical tools from accomplished people who have elevated their lives to achieve success and true fulfillment. She’s also releasing her “Miracle Mindset Mastery,” which shows how to rewire your subconscious beliefs to create miracles and abundance in your life. Outside of her work, Stephanie’s favorite things are the people in her life, good food, passport stamps and being a dancing machine.
- Certified Strategic Interventionist from Tony Robbins and Chloe Madanes.
- Psychology degree from U.C. Berkeley.
- Certified Co-Active Coach from The Coaches Training Institute.
- Certified hypnotherapist from The Hypnosis Motivation Institute.
Years In Practice