New York, New York, United States.
- Personalized nutrition and health solutions for weight management, increasing energy, reducing stress, clearing skin (acne, eczema, rosacea, dryness, sensitivity, antiaging, ) healing digestion, improving sleep, and solving allergies.
Hi, I'm Sandrina Bencomo, a Certified Nutrition Health Coach (INHC), and the Founder of OrganycLove.
I coach private and corporate clients to reach their health goals by creating balance between nutrition and lifestyle. I also educate people on nutrition and wellness through speaking engagements, personalized workshops, and corporate events. Sponsors have included L’Oréal, Lululemon, Maybelline, The Core Club, Warren Tricomi, Daily Harvest, and others.
I am trained in over 100 dietary theories along with innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques, and contemporary health studies. My education has equipped me with extensive knowledge in Integrative Nutrition, wellness coaching, and preventive health.
I believe in:
- Finding what works best for you, based on your individual goals, your nutritional preferences, and lifestyle
- Creating balance within nutrition, physical activity, relationships, spirituality, and career
- Using whole foods to nurture your body
- Experiencing things for yourself is the best way to understand them. I have been there and personally healed myself. Food and eating are to me, some of the biggest pleasures in life and should be appreciated accordingly.
- Returning to what's natural for each individual's body.
- Listening to your body and fueling it to function at it's best.
My mission is to:
- Smoothly guide you through a healing transformation so that you can feel your best.
- Coach you to reach your individual health goals and prevent all kinds of ailments.
- Provide you with tools that you can use for the rest of your life rather than short term results followed by drawbacks as with dieting.
- Create happiness, confidence, and appreciation by respecting and loving your body.
I graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition as a Certificate Integrative Nutrition Health Coach (INHC)
Years In Practice