Los Angeles, California
- Movement & Meditation Therapy
- Microcurrent & Stem Cell Facials
Sadie Adams is the founder of Take Care Face & Body In New York City, Take Care Center For Body Mind Regeneration and co-directior of The Ground Space for Meditation and Movement in Los Angeles. Her studies in anatomy at the School for Body-Mind Centering™ and in ayurveda and yoga therapy at the Ayurvedic Institute have led her to focus on regenerative therapies. Sadie has been sharing her insights on movement and consciousness over the last 20 years, calling on science, technology, ancient wisdom and intuitive awareness to support healing and increase human capacities. Her community of clients and practitioners greatly influence her work. She feels that conscious relating, sensitivity and presence are essential in the process of transformation and development.
Cultivated over many years of study and conscious discernment, the facilitation is provided one on one or in a council circle.
Teaching Method - Direct Transmission
- I studied medicine and taught yoga at the Ayurvedic Institute www.ayurveda.com in the late 90s, and have been sharing and learning from Bonnie Bainbridge Cohen www.bodymindcentering.com since 2001.
- I have been a teacher for 21 years, training estheticians for 11 years and working one on one with clients exploring and teaching regeneration embodiment and self-care. I’m in the 7th year of business at my storefrontregeneration center in NYC.
- I facilitate weekly mediation circles in Venice and Santa Monica as well as a teachers class designed for practitioners and teachers where I share medicinal applications of embodiment, developmental anatomy and embryology.
Years In Practice
- I am associated with The Ground Space for Meditation & Movement, Take Care Face & Body and Take Care Body Mind Regeneration
- The School for Body-Mind Centering and The Ayurvedic Institute