Hong Kong, China
- Neuro-energetic Kinesiology
- Kore Therapy
- Communication Skills Coaching
- HBDI Thinking Style Preference Assessment
After spending nearly two decades helping multi-national corporations develop high performing teams, Pauline observed that there is a strong correlation between stress and work performance - while a certain amount of stress can be stimulating and motivating, excessive amounts can interfere with productivity, cause strain on our relationships with others, and be harmful to our health.
In Pauline's experience, she has found kinesiology to be a tremendous support to those who are feeling stuck, overwhelmed by work-related stress, or suffering from prolonged illness. Having found kinesiology to be a powerful tool, Pauline began to pursue a career path in holistic therapy.
As a registered kinesiologist with the Australian Kinesiology Association (AKA), Pauline is committed to helping her clients regain their health and wellbeing and move forward in their lives with confidence.
Her background in corporate training gives her a wide range of tools to use with clients. Pauline’s sensitivity and insightful approach helps them feel empowered and able to overcome patterns of self- limitation. She travels regularly to Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia as a visiting practitioner to provide kinesiology sessions at a local medical centre.
- Practitioner Course, Kinesiology Asia
- Cert IV Kinesiology, NK Institute
- Kore Therapy Consultant, Kore Academy with the UK Federation of Holistic Therapists
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, University of Adelaide
- Australian Kinesiology Association
- UK Federation of Holistic Therapists
Years In Practice
Neuro-energetic Kinesiology (2 years)
Kore Therapy (3 years)
Communication Skills Coaching (10 years)
HBDI Thinking Style Preference Assessment (15 years)