Miami Beach, Florida
- Work Place Sound Healing Workshops: These are an excellent way to boost productivity in high stress work environments. These are customized workshops that boost creativity, create synergy among employees, and are excellent for team building. Participants come away relaxed with an increased clarity and with a variety of stress relieving techniques that can be applied to the workplace on a daily basis.
- Private Sound healing sessions: These sessions are geared towards client's needs, ailments and imbalances. They vary from 30 minutes to 90 minutes and can help patients deal with a variety of ailments including stress, sleep deprivation, and digestion issues to name a few.
- Wellness Retreats: Wellness retreats tailored to your needs that include exotic locations, sound healing, yoga, acupuncture and massage sessions and nature outings. I can provide sound sessions that integrate into existing retreats or design and facilitate retreats from start to finish.
- Corporate Team Building Workshop: These team building workshops provide an atmosphere and experience that allow companies and employees a chance to see and learn about each other in new ways that help build more trust and respect among each other and ultimately result in better and more productive working conditions.
- Sonic Integration: Consult, design and integrate multi-sensory sonic experiences into your Spa or place of business. reate custom soundscapes and produce unique sound healing tracks to integrate into specific treatments and services enhancing the overall experience for clients.
- Conferences: Sound Healing Workshops for practitioners or as Keynote presentations
- Drug Recovery Programs: These sound healing sessions provide drug recovery patients with a multi-sensory experience that is naturally obtained through sound vibrations and helps rewire and reset functions of the brain associated with addiction.
- Schools, After School Programs and Camps: Qi-Gong & Sound healing workshops that help students & teachers prepare for standardized testing. Fun interactive drumming & movement workshops for kids and teachers. Teacher training for integrating sound & movement into current curriculum.
- Live Music During Yoga & Meditation Classes: Live music to enhance a Yoga practice and create a multi-sensory experience.
- Didgeridoo Workshops: Learn to play this amazing instrument that empowers players and listeners and impacts overall health and well being. reat for team building at work, school, or community events. Both private lessons and group lessons available.
- Drum Workshops & Lessons: An experience great for any environment and for any age group or a combination that of.
- Performances: Concerts and musical performances for all events: Festivals, Weddings, Private Parties etc. Drum ensembles and Full Electric Bands.
Jared Bistrong is a Miami native with a South Florida heritage dating back to the mid 1800's. As a writing & multimedia professor, an instructional designer, and a multi-instrumentalist, Jared has been on the forefront of sound healing exploration by integrating ancient hand-made instruments into a variety of educational, corporate and clinical settings and healing modalities. He crafts his own Didgeridoos out of native Palm Trees and has been playing, teaching, and facilitating Didgeridoo Sound Meditations for 20 years. He is a certified group sound healer in the Non-Somatic Extraordinary Vessel healing system and currently facilitates transformative sound healing meditations throughout the country.
My sound healing experience comes out of the real world, from real life situations. I began exploring the power of sound healing while teaching poetry to homeless teenagers living in Youth Shelters in the mid 1990's. I then spent a year doing the same work in a woman's prison. Since then, I have integrated the power of sound into all of my work as a professional teacher, having enormous impact on communities and organizations. About ten years ago, I began to see a major shift in our culture and suddenly the work I'd been doing in the background began to be more accepted in mainstream culture, and, on top of that, as a culture we've hit a wall in ways of dealing with modern day stress and suddenly these wonderful ancient tools that I had been cultivating for years are in need. After losing my brother and mother to cancer, I decided to take my sound healing experience and put it at the center of my work where people are actually coming to sound healing workshops with the intention of working on their bodies and nervous systems. I have spent the last 8 years studying the Extraordinary Vessels of acupuncture and acutonics utilizing this ancient healing systems to give shape and focus to my craft. Sound is universal; it doesn't matter what you have going on in your head or what you believe in, if you are in the room with these ancient earth-tone instruments, you will be impacted, and that's the power of sound.
Master's Degree in Creative Writing
Certified Group Sound Healer
Years In Practice
I am a featured presenter at the upcoming Modern Om Festival in Miami.
Am currently facilitating sound healing workshops through the south Florida community.