San Diego, California
- Mindful Movement
- Spiritual Life Coaching
- Women Empowerment
Janna is a Spiritual Life Coach, the voice behind Toolkit for Life Podcast and Movement Junkie.
She inspires people to find joy through her unique approach to breath-work, movement, and mindfulness.
I help Women who are ready to stop being tired, wired, anxious and stressed. I support my clients by:
- Giving them unique insight and perspective into their struggles.
- Connecting the mind and body through movement and breath work.
- Creating rituals that enable the type of person they wish to be.
- Developing awareness, mindfulness, patience, happiness, self-love...
I'm an obsessive learner who spends her time writing, reading, researching, creating, podcasting, meditating and moving.
With more than 10 years experience in the mind body connection. Certified as a 500hr Pilates Instructor, Culinary Nutrition Expert, Health Coach, Restorative Yoga Facilitator, Dancer and Life Coach. I use my random studies and unique set of skills to help women find their inner light and beam.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy- Beck Institute- Online
- Pranayama- Gabriel Halpurm - Encinitas
- 100hr Josh Vincent Intensive- Yoga Bergamont- Encinitas
- Alexander Technique - Ari Gil -San Diego
- Culinary Nutrition Expert - Megan Telpner - Online
- Health Coach- Food as Medicine- San Francisco
- 500hr Pilates Certification- Club Pilates- San Diego
- Restorative Workshop- The House of Yogi- Sarah Clark - San Diego
- Zen Practitioner since 2014
- Ayurveda- Jutta Hecht- Cardiff by The Sea
Years In Practice