- Ayurvedic Acupressure
- Reiki level
- Liquid Flow
- Thai massage
- Deep Tissue
- Fire Keeper work
- Master Teacher: Transformational Yoga, Power Yoga, Yin Yang Yoga and Acro Yoga.
- Energetic (combination of Swedish and Thai, Mayan style)
- Trained Light Worker with Selenite Swords and Esoteric Acupuncture I and II
- Energetic and Soul cleanses under the Mayan and Mexica traditions with several types of copal, resines mixtures, palo santo and sage and Pendulum Diagnosis
Ines was born Portuguese, graduated from Environmental Engineering (MsC) and is a PADI Rescue Diver.
Her body training started when she was 4, in the Academy of Classical Ballet Pirmin Treku, Horseback Riding and Gymnastics. Been in the Yoga path for 18 years and teaching for 11. Studied Ashtanga, Traditional Hatha and Transformational Yoga and dedicated herself to the teachings of Power and Yin Yang Yoga. Embodying a very curious spirit engaged in courses of Tai Chi, Qi Gong and Contemporary Dance. Master Teacher of YAI and WYF, she was fortunate to learn, practice and teach worldwide in Portugal, UK, Brazil, Peru, Mexico, California, Costa Rica, Ibiza, Nepal, Australia, Russia and India, in schools, retreats, yoga studios, privately and also in Festivals.
Was born in a family with a Doctors lineage, started to work officially as a body worker in 2012. Up to then, massage and healing therapies were a constant in her life, since very young, but as a discipline of study and something to share with friends, family and while traveling. But this passion for massage, healing therapies as well as medicinal and power plants, asked a deeper study and took her to learn Ayurveda, Liquid Flow, Thai Massage, Reiki and Chakra Readings, that combines in her therapies with Tibetan Singing Bowls and Mantras. Was SPA and Studio Director at Ahau Tulum Mexico, where was able to practice daily all these techniques and develop a strong approach to her approach to body work. Today works in Porto at Lotus and Niyama Studios, privately, organizes immersions and collaborates with Ayni retreats. Learned and practices Ayurveda, Liquid Flow, Thai Massage, Reiki and Chakra Readings with Pendulum, that combines in her therapies with Tibetan Singing Bowls and Mantras.
Ines graduated from Environmental Engineering and followed with a Masters degree on Bioclimatic Strategies and Application of Renewable Energy Sources in Eco Villages Complexes.
She was the recipient of a Merit Award in the International Competition for New Taipei City Museum of Art Proposal with OODA Architects, and developed work within Event Sustainability in collaboration with the Sustainable Event Alliance.
Grew up surrounded by music and dance, studied Classical Ballet in the Academy Pirmin Treku and along with Piano and Music Theory.
The electronic music awakened her curiosity at the age of 13 and was safely guided in this discovery and sound adventure by her older brothers, with whom she attended her first Music Festival when was 17.
Developed an inner connection with the Psychedelic Trance, Chill Out Culture and Community with her first work involvement a couple years later at the CBT Dance Festival.
It was just the tip of the iceberg. Worldwide work contributions and collaborations to many annual and biannual events followed, such as Freedom Festival, Boom Festival, Envision Festival, La Calaca Festival, Lightning in a Bottle, Forever Land Experience, Rainbow Serpent, Strawberry Fields and Once Upon a Festival.
Being an avid sports enthusiast, she collaborated in sports-related events with Lagos Sport Premium Events, namely at the ASP World Championship Tour (WCT) Rip Curl Pro Portugal and Estoril Open Portugal.
Ines was also Associate Producer of the TV Program "Just GR8" broadcasted by the Independent Porto Channel and Positive TV Portugal, which are statements in film and video about people and movements that try to inspire and make this world a better place.
Worked as Event Director for Ahau Tulum, Mexico, was Executive Producer for TEDXTULUM and Performer Producer for A Fest Mexico.
- 1999 to 2002 Study Power Yoga with Teacher Joana Pereira (PT)
- 2002 to 2005 Yoga Student in PazPazes Organization and Yoga House (PT)
- 2002 to 2005 Yoga House – Training Yoga Instructor. Contemporary Dance and Tai-Chi. ()
- 2003 Study Kundalini approach (London - UK)
- 2004 Study Intensive Ashtanga (Brazil)
- 2004 to 2005 Assistant Yoga Teacher in PazPazes Organization and Yoga House (PT)
- 2004 to 2005 Yoga House and Paz Pazes, PT – Yoga Instructor. ()
- 2005 to 2006 Ashtanga and Reiki Energy Work, Instructor of Yoga. Kapiévi Amazon, Puerto Maldonado, Perú
- 2007 to 2009 Teacher at Float In Spa (PT)
- 2010 Yoga Teacher in this PazPazes Organization (PT)
- 2010 to 2011 India: Intensive Hatha Yoga at the Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre by the hand of the disciples of Swami Vishnudevananda; Intensive Flow and Ashtanga at Yoga Reiki Centre in Goa, Intensive Tai Chi and Qigong in McLeod Ganj, Intensive Ashtanga in Bhagsu with Mahinder Sharma. Ayurvedic, Liquid Flow (Watsu) and Thai Massage.
- 2011 to 2014 Yoga and Retreats, Spa & Studio Director. Yoga Teacher and Therapist. () (MX)
- 2012 Yoga for Children teacher course Kundalini Approach. Thai Massage Intensive, Reiki and Reflexology
- 2014 Yoga and Workshop Curator. Once Upon a Festival, CA, US
- 2012 to today Boom Festival, Being Gathering, Terra Gathering, Freedom Festival, Human Fest Envision Festival (Costa Rica), Once Upon a Festival (California), Foreverland Experience (California), Rainbow Serpent (Australia), Strawberry Fields (Australia), Sun Sun Love (Barcelona) - Teacher of Master Classes and Workshops
- Child Yoga Approved Teacher
- 2016 Master Yoga Teacher Yoga Alliance International and World Yoga Federation
- 2016 Grand Master Kundalini Yoga Alliance International and World Yoga Federation
Years In Practice
18 Years of Yoga
12 Years teaching Yoga
7 Years providing body work professionally and the described therapies