- Social media marketing, Blog writing, Editing
- Content creation and curation
- Yin yoga, Vinyasa yoga, Restorative yoga, Children's yoga, Virtual yoga coaching
- Social media consultation
- Brand ambassador programs
I am a freelance Social Media Specialist and Yoga teacher for children and adults. My social media work covers everything from back end research, analysis and development to front end content creation, posting, engagement, follower building, and blogging. I reside in beautiful Colorado. I absolutely love working with businesses and individuals that are passionate about bringing their vision to life, and making a positive change.
Social Media: I chose to freelance because I wanted to be able to work one on one with clients and offer them truly customized plans and solutions to best fit their needs, visions, and goals. I believe in authenticity and transparency. I love the creativity of a collaborative process and enjoy thinking outside the box.
Yoga: The physical benefits of yoga practice are undeniable but for me, the real magic is in the mental and emotional results. I think yoga is a phenomenal tool for dealing with stress and anxiety, for building self confidence and for not only working on body awareness but true body connection. I love how the ancient teachings of the sutra are remarkably applicable to present day. I enjoy working with meditation, mindfulness, energy and chakras.
- B.A. in Journalism and Mass Communication and Religious Studies from the University of Iowa
- 200 hr Yoga Teacher Training from Earth Yoga Boulder School of Embodied Poetry
- Radiant Beginnings Kids Yoga certification
Years In Practice
5 years Social Media
2 years Yoga