Hidden Hills, California
- Graphic Design
- Creative Direction
- Project Management
- Community Connection
DRU ERIN IS A YOGA LIVING, ANIMAL LOVING CREATIVE FLOWING THROUGH THE UNDISCOVERED LIQUID OF WHAT WE HUMANS CALL “LIFE”.
Her path towards yoga and healing began early on as a competitive Equestrian Gymnast. These initial ties to nature and creative physical movement ushered in a desire to study the art of Beauty and Photography at the Brooks Institute in Santa Barbara. Dru’s natural ability to lead, organize and love for creating visual art led to her Creative Direction and Photography business. She then spent 10 years transforming the branding of many local and international fashion labels.
After working in the Fashion and Lifestyle industry for many years, Dru decided to switch gears and became a 200-hr Certified Yoga practitioner while studying in the jungle of Costa Rica under the Marianne Wells. Dru has since taught in yoga studios in Los Angeles, CA and Mammoth, CA, while maintaining her own private practices with in-house clients.
Aspiring to inspire, Dru strives to help her fellow souls find their own inner light and peace through guided expressive movement.
- 200 RYT Marianne Wells Yoga Academy
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Brooks Institute of Photography
- Studios: Dig Cycle, SPN Pilates, Mountain Sol Yoga, BOL Meditation
- Networks: VoyageLA, Koozebane Magazine
- Brands: Wolven Threads, Mika Yoga Wear, Purusha People, Kos USA, Teeki, Aero Mats, Yoloha Yoga, Strut This, Yoga Design Lab, Indah Clothing, One Tribe Apparel, Onzie, Alana Douvros, Tiny Devotions
Years In Practice