Beverly Hills, California
- Dr. Cat Meyer, PsyD, LMFT integrates various schools of thought including science, body movement, psychology, and spirituality in her work for private practice, transformational retreats, and online programs that are designed to help people create a deeply fulfilling, prosperous relational and sexual life. You can listen to her podcast, Eat.Play.Sex on iTunes or if you're in the Los Angeles area, join her for one of her sensual yoga or partner yoga flow for intimacy classes.
- She is the co-creator of Goddess Celebration, an annual large scale women's day retreat held in Malibu, CA, dedicated to uplifting and celebrating the goddess in every women.
- Dr. Cat is also co-host to the popular podcast Eat.Play.Sex on iTunes, in which she brings you expert guests talking on how to ignite your love life both mentally, physically, and relationally.
Dr. Cat Meyer, PsyD, LMFT is a licensed couples therapist #88224, sex therapist, yoga instructor, and reiki practitioner dedicated to evolving the relationship we have surrounding sexuality and our bodies. Dr. Cat integrates various schools of thought including neurcience, somatic theory, psychology, EMDR trauma therapy, and sexual health in her work for private practice, workshops, transformational retreats, and online programs that are designed to help people create a deeply fulfilling, prosperous relational and sexual life.
Food as medicine: nourishing and nurturing mind, body, and soul.
Food and lifestyle choices determine what genes we turn on or off, which means we have the ability to prevent and reverse disease. When a client is looking to shift to a more plant-based diet, I support them in taking small steps to achieve and maintain their goals; slow and steady wins the race.
- INN certified holistic health coach
- FCI French-trained chef
- Matthew Kenney plant-based trained chef
Years In Practice
Just had our annual Goddess Celebration in Malibu in August! Stay tuned for more uplifting and empowering events to come!