Brooklyn, New York
- Sound Healing
- Transformative retreats
I was born in Panama, raised in Miami, and moved to NYC when I was 17. After getting my BFA from NYU, I spent most of the 00s traveling the world as a performance artist, singing and dancing with my feminist-punk-rap band, Avenue D. In 2008, the band broke up, and I left NYC on a journey of healing and self discovery which included riding my bicycle across the USA, and living in Miami and Los Angeles where I studied many modalities of healing with various teachers. My gifts have always been bringing people together and making things fun. I eventually came back to NY and created a class called Dancorcism® which I now teach on a regular basis. I also teach various unique workshops, curate and lead retreats in exotic locations, and am a healing practitioner at Maha Rose.
Fun Heals Everything.
- Bachelor in Fine Arts, NYU
- Integrative Sound and Music Practitioner Training, Open Center, NY
- Anatomy and Kinesiology, Laban/Bartenieff Institute of Movement Studies, NY
- Reiki Training, Rev. Janis Drennen Paz, Maine, NY
- Autism Movement Therapy Certification, AMT Joanne Lara, NY
- Yoga Trauma & Outreach Certification, Yoga Gangsters, Miami, FL
- Vinyasa Yoga- 200-hr TT, 305 Yoga, Miami, FL
Years In Practice