San Franciscos, CA, USA.
- Massage, aromatherapy, yoga, personal training, reiki.
Healing artist. Beauty alchemist. The definition of what I do is ever expanding and tailored to individual client's needs. I have explored my own healing for 20+ years and I feel that sharing the modalities I've learned along the way to be my art. An art that is never ending, exponential, multidimensional. For me, this long and transformative healing process has been centered around a daily yoga practice. It has been the foundation that I continue to build upon and around. I am committed to discovering new connections between healing arts and work to incorporate them first in my own practice and then as options to offer clients as they work towards their healing, spiritual growth and physical well being. I work with individuals to make space for discovering a practice allowing their own questioning, deep inner and outer transformation. It is about empowering others to developing intuitive abilities to heal themselves. I have been a journalist and writer who never stopped writing. My second book is today in the pipeline. I created an organic skincare and spa brand I managed for 10 years while living in Paris. I sold the company in 2012 - and moved to San Francisco. I have been developing my intuition for 20 years through yoga, meditation, reiki, and exploring a multitude of healing techniques.
Experience, craft and passion of my life include Massage Therapy, Aromatherapy, Reiki, Personal Training. MY MISSION I am an advocate of a daily yoga practice, regular strength training, continuing education and investigating various modalities to continuously deepen our intuition and innate ability to heal ourselves. As an intuitive body worker, yoga instructor and personal trainer, I participate into my clients' physical, spiritual and emotional well being. I use my holistic, creative approach to healing and my experience as a survivor to guide and hold my clients towards the best version of themselves.
- For a full resume, I can send separately.
- But for what has to do with what I offer now, here it is:
- -Massage therapy (CAMTC): 2000 - present.
- My techniques include Swedish massage, deep tissue, trigger points, Functional Release.
- -Reiki: I have received reiki since 1998 on a regular basis. I am now Level 2 certified.
- -Aromatherapy: 2000 - present.
- I studied aromatherapy and organic chemistry as part of my first massage therapy training.
- I use customised essential oil blends in all my treatments. I also create on demand healing aromatherapy oil, fragrances and skincare for personal use.
- -Yoga (RYT): 2000 - present. Instructor since 2010.
- I got drawn to Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga 20 years ago. I has been my daily practice ever since.
- I am also an eager Kundalini practitioner and use some of this technology depending on my own needs or those of my clients.
- -Personal Training (CPT). Since 2019.
Years In Practice