Los Angeles, California
- Children's Yoga and Meditation
Amanda Chase is the Founder of Coconut Yoga, a children’s yoga company that offers playful, nurturing and creative classes. The intention behind Coconut Yoga is to bring the calming, balancing and relaxing essence of being by the sea to children on a yoga mat. Her passion for children's yoga stems from her childhood where she spent many days at daycare unable to find an outlet to express her emotions and creative mind. As an adult, she discovered yoga's healing nature and realized that these same techniques can foster positive growth and development in children.
Private and group classes are 1 hour and filled with imaginative yoga adventures, meditation, creativity and savasana. The fun and playful yoga sequences enhance children's concentration skills, refine motor coordination, sharpen listening skills and help children become more centered. Non-toxic Jade Yoga Mats are available for rent $1/class and all other props will be provided.
- 200 Hour Vinyasa Certificate - Yoga Vida, NYC
- 25 Hour Kids Yoga Certificate - OM Schooled, NYC
- B.A. in Psychology from The University of Maryland
- A.A. in Visual Communications from FIDM, Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising
Years In Practice